Swap Meet Rules
NO Hand guns of firearms, obscene materials, nor spray paint
Management may limit or prohibit other items it may deem unfit for sale.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
- No alcohol allowed (neither in open or closed containers)
- No open fire allowed
- No unleashed animals
- All sellers must comply with all California State Board of Equalization regulations, having the necessary permits.
- All food sellers must comply with all local and state health , and local and state food and ag laws, getting all necessary permits and certificates as they apply to their selling here.
- All selling area must be kept clean. ALl trash and debris must be removed from your selling area before leaving.
- Sellers are responsible for removing their own trash. Do NOT use the trash cans, These are for the customers.
- Sellers must comply with the reporting of item with serial numbers (Form OCCIB 56-57).
- Vehicle traffic restricted on grounds. One vehicle per space. No "ins and outs" nor changing of vehicles.
- Management reserves the right to inspect any and all packages, vehicles, and containers coming into the event.
- No rainchecks or refunds
- Tickets valid for the date of sale or reservation only
- Reservations made one week in advance only.
- Even occurs rain or shine, blistering hot of freezing cold